Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's Cookie time again!

I went to Target a couple of weekends ago and happen to cruise down the snack aisle and saw that all of the Archer Farms Trail Mixes were on sale. Lovely, trail mix on sale I thought. . . but then my brain computed that information as, "oooh trail mix on sale, let's make cookies"! So, I bought a bag of Cranberry Nut Trail Mix and off I went home to make some yummy cookies with it!
I used the same recipe I used when I made my Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies and just added the trail mix after I had chopped it a bit into the batter along with some extra white chocolate chips I had lying around in my pantry.
Mmm! cookiesMmm!

These cookies, were chocked full of cranberries, white chocolate chips, almonds, & pecans! Whoa-baby, they were hearty and delicious! As you can see from the picture above, I made an ice cream sandwich with them, so yummy! It wasn't too bad, the ice cream was low fat frozen yogurt! LOL! :) Needless to say, everyone who tried them absolutely loved them! It just goes to show how you can be creative and inspired at the snack aisle in Target of all places!

Enjoy, I know I sure did!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh, I'm totally baking cookies this weekend! Thanks Angie... =)