Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July Weekend!


4th of July was technically yesterday, but it's a loooooong weekend, so we can celebrate America's Independence Day all weekend long!

I'm not going to make any apologies for the turtle speed or lack there of that I've been posting lately. I'm just going to state the facts: We've been busy as heck! The Florida Wedding season usually slows down in the summer since it's so sticky hot here, but thankfully, we've been busy sweating our behinds off. Thus the lack of posts! Not to mention, that sometimes I'm in such a rush that I forget to take pictures of our yummy meals and by the time I realize it, it's too late. For those of you that come to read my blog and have patiently been waiting for more posts, hang tight cause they're "Coming Baby!" as Austin Powers would say! Many, many thanks to all of you for visiting and leaving comments, I truly appreciate it!

Again, I hope you are all enjoying this fabuolous long weekend! The pictures in this post (taken with my pocket Canon, not the BIG professional one!) are from the two gatherings we attended yesterday.

These day time photos were taken at our friends Litsy and Chris' BBQ at their newly remodeled home!




Then the evening shots are the Fireworks display we saw off of Key Biscayne here in Miami. Our buddies Monica and Rodney invited us to see the fireworks with their families, it was a truly awesome fireworks display!
            



We had a great time at both gatherings, spending time with pals that we don't usually get to hang out with on the weekends since we're always shooting weddings. Lucky for us, our friends understand our passion and work with us and our crazy schedules! Thank you guys!

Happy Birthday America!

No comments: